9.14.2008

Day Seven & Eight: You saw who we are, Jenny Wren

listening: Paul McCartney, "Jenny Wren"

We arrived Austin at a decent time and had to fully unpack my car so that the suckers that took K$'s car wouldn't try to take my trash for their treasure. We went to Kerby Lane for pancakes and things so delicious and lovely.

I decided I really did want to spend my birthday in Austin with my sister and my momma and the dog formerly known as Maxi Pad. Happy 27 to me! Yay! For the agenda, we went shopping to get Judy a swimsuit and went to Maria's for tacos. I nearly passed out/threw up due to something odd happening to me. I'm not sure if I got a hold of some eggs or it was hormonal, but it passed and we enjoyed the afternoon at Barton Springs. I successfully did not get much of a sunburn and mom and K$ swam to their hearts' content.

Then we went to Huts for hamburgers as big as your face (I prefer the longhorn burger with jack cheese and green chilies) and here are photos I took with my new fancy camera of my dinner companions. Our friend Liza joined us for dinner and I am now posting her picture without asking her! Bwahaha!














No comments: